It is finally starting to feel like Spring, which has finally gotten me excited about Spring and doing Spring things.
So here is our Family Spring Bucket List
1. Plant some flowers or vegetables.
2. Blow bubbles.
3. Dance in the rain. Complete with a sappy kiss in the rain with my husband. Because kisses in the rain are the best.
4. Fly a kite.
5. Bike ride.
6. Nature walk.
7. Feed the birds, and maybe some cute little chipmunks.
8. Have a bonfire. Complete with marshmallows!
9. Have a picnic, the whole sappy picture, blanket in the grass, cloud watching and all of that.
10. Spring Clean. (Oh the things you get excited about when you become a parent! Clean, de-clutter, re-organize, so much fun!)
Do you ever make Bucket Lists? Do you have any plans for the Spring? How will you enjoy the warmer weather?
2 thoughts on “Spring Bucket List”
Pingback: First Bonfire Of The Year | Mommyhood Land
Pingback: Lets Grow Some Sunflowers! | Mommyhood Land