Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
Oh Monday. We meet again. This week I have decided to dedicate to getting back on track and organized. I feel that after a week of sickness in the house that everything has completely fallen off track.
It has been a while since I have done my 10 Weekly Goals, but its time for that again.
So here we go.
1. Clean. Organize. Total Spring Cleaning. Clean windows, put away winter stuff again!
2. Set a timer before kids bedtime, 15 minutes, and have everyone help clean and tidy up.
3. Meal plan! Stick to that meal plan!
4. Keep our Sunflowers alive!
(This picture was taken exactly one week after we planted them! You can read more about this in my post here)
5. Read every day. Sounds simple enough right? But things like school, homework, after school activities add up.
6. Start planning our summer to-do lists and trips!
7. Workout at least 4 times a week. I have really been slacking on this one lately. Its been really bad.
8. Relax. Again, this sounds easy enough, right? Well it’s not. I miss reading for myself. I miss being able to sit down for 15-30 minutes and not feel bad about it.
9. Get back on track! Plan, write, schedule, organize my thoughts and plans!
10. KEEP MY DESK CLEAN! Oh my goodness. I still swear there is a force field there.
So this is what I hope to accomplish this week. And I will, I totally will! I have to!
How often do you set goals for yourself? How do you make sure you stick to them?