Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
Another week has come and gone. I would really love to be able to tell you all the things I did, and that I hit all of my goals…but honestly I can not remember last week. Last week passed by in a blur! A blur of warm weather and fun time outside.
I can tell you that I did keep my sunflowers alive!
This week coming up is going to be crazy busy. I’m not sure I am ready for it. I just want to go back and enjoy the weekend for a few more hours, or days…
Knowing that it is a busy week ahead the best thing I can do is go into the week with a plan!
So here is my plan and goals for the week so hopefully we all survive the craziness.
1. Meal plan. STICK TO THE MEAL PLAN! I wrote out a meal plan last week, and I didn’t stick to it. Such a waste. It also made for some crazy nights of trying to figure out what to do for dinner.
2. Clean and organize. Get together baby stuff that my daughter has outgrown and get ready to sell and donate.
3. Set a time before bedtime. I love this idea, but I always forget about, that is until I put the boys to bed and come back down to the living room!
4. Read every day. Reading is so important and I want to make sure my boys grow up with a love for reading.
5. Spend more time together. No electronics, no distractions, just family.
6. Organize the family Calendars. I am usually on top of this, but for whatever reason I have been putting this off.
7. Work out at least 4 times a week. I did really good this past week, but Sunday we had a family birthday party, and let me just say one thing…Cake.
8. Take time for myself. I suck at this. It just doesn’t come easy. I have been wanting to take a relaxing bubble bath for the last two weeks and I haven’t. I keep coming up with excuses that other stuff needs to be done.
9. Work. Plan. Create.
10. Don’t be afraid to leap.
Mix all of this in with appointments, school, homework and life, and this week should be interesting! Can’t wait to see what it holds.
Do you make weekly goals to help you keep on track?
How do you stay organized?