Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
After taking a much needed break to focus on family I am back. I would love to say that I feel better than ever, that I got lots of rest during this little break, that I feel like a new person, my spirit is renewed and all that jazz, but honestly I am more emotionally drained then ever it seems. But with all that it gives me more motivation going into the week to tackle my list and do all the things I need to.
So here it goes, my goals for the week.
1. Read together. Less screen time, more connecting.
2. Set a timer in the evening and have everyone work together to tidy up before bed.
3. Meal plan and stick to it.
4. Spring Clean.
5. Tackle the kids toy/play area.
6. Workout. At least 4-5 times a week.
7. Remember to just Breathe.
8. Stop biting my nails! I miss wearing nail polish.
9. Make work more of a priority. Focus on it more.
10. Believe in myself more.
This week is going to be so busy. As much as I would love to rely on sugar and chocolate for my energy this week, I can’t. This week I will be working on motivation to get myself out this funk that I am in. Lets hope the weather is nice this week, a little sunshine has always done wonders for me.
Do you have plans for the week? What do you hope to accomplish this week?