Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Month.
Hello New Adventure.
Monday, we meet again.
This weekend was a rainy gloomy cold weekend, the rain seemed to have washed away all my motivation. All I want to do is curl up with a blanket, a warm cup of tea and a good book. Which we all know isn’t going to happen. So lets hope this week I can find my motivation.
Last week I set my usual goals. I failed miserably on two of them, biting my nails and setting up a timer a night. None of that happened. Not even a little bit. Where am I? Sitting in a sea of toys and missing my nail polish. So lets see what happens this week. I am very happy to report that we did cut down on screen time! It’s amazing how much a child’s imagination grows when not distracted by a screen. My son read an entire book laying outside in the shade. Hope to see more of that this week.
So here we go…
1. Less screen time. More family time. More reading.
2. Set a timer in the evening and have Family Tidy Up Time.
3. Meal plan together. Stick to the meal plan. Cook together.
4. Finish with the kids play/toy area.
5. Plan out my picture wall. (I’m so horrible with this. I still have frames from Christmas that I have yet to fill.)
6. Workout at least 4-5 times a week. Eat healthy. No stress eating.
7. Stop biting my nails. Seriously.
8. Just Breathe.
9. Set aside dedicated time. And stick to it.
10. Have more faith in myself.
Even though I have zero motivation with this cold and rainy weather I still have high hopes for this week and for the whole month of June.
What do you have planned for the week?