Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
Its June. At least that’s what the calendar says. The weather… Well I can’t complain really. I am loving the cooler temperatures. And the rain has been wonderful. I love sitting on the front porch with my kids watching the rain. Baby Girl loves this. She will scream and cry when we try to bring her inside, she can easily spend hours sitting there watching and listening. I love watching her face, so full of amusement and curiosity.
Speaking of rain, it is pouring rain right now, has been all day so far. Lets be honest, all I want to do is listen to the rain and read a good book, but you know what? I have a baby, and two older kids, phone calls to make, and a house to clean and food to cook, and did I mention that my baby is teething? So let’s get on with it.
My 10 Goals For The Week
1. Less Screen Time. For All.
2. Cook Together. Last we tried, but didn’t do it as much as I would have liked. This time more hands on for the kids.
3. Everyone keeps up on their laundry. When I say “everyone” I mean my boys. They really need to learn that their floor is not the place to put their dirty clothes. Trying to teach some responsibility here.
4. Keep the front hall clean. It is amazing the front all becomes a catch-all for everything in the house.
5. Clean up toys before bed. The boys are good at this, most nights, but I am talking more about the living room where Baby Girl plays. I’ve gotten lazy about cleaning up before bed.
6. Workout at least 4-5 a week. Do more Yoga.
7. Journal more. I’ve been slacking on this since Baby Girl has seemed to regressed in her sleep even more (I didn’t even think that was possible!).
8. Finish my projects that I have lying around the house for weeks.
9. Remember to write down my ideas! I suck at this! I come up with epic ideas and every time I believe I will remember it until the next time I get a chance to sit down at the computer. Never happens. Ever. But my brain still likes to try to convince me that it will.
10. Take more risks.
And there you have it. What I hope to accomplish this week. I should have added the two doctors offices I have to call, which I have been meaning to do for almost a week now.
Also my nails, I didn’t put that on the list and that is not because I succeeded at not biting them, but I am also not giving up, I just didn’t put it there because I don’t want to put so much thought into it. When I put it on my list, I think about it more, and all that does is make me want to bite my nails more. So I am going with the “out of sight, out of mind” thing this week. Lets see how that goes…
Do you have any goals for the week? I would love to hear them!