Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
Oh Monday, we meet again.
Last week honestly when by in a blur. The weekend even faster.
I am happy to say that I did manage to get a lot done. Including the kids toy room. It took us 4 hours. 4 long hours. We cleaned, we organized, we vacuumed, we mopped, we moved shelves around, we threw stuff out, we got stuff to donate. It feels so good to have finally accomplished this. As sore as I am after doing this, it really gives me motivation to do more.
We have also been doing less screen time, for everyone. I love this. If I am going to be honest with you, its been hard. There are some days when I just want to let the electronics take over, give myself a break and all that. But the screens aren’t worth it. I love seeing the boys imaginations grow even bigger each day. Also the conversations, so many conversations. Some deep conversations, some totally random, all over which leave me scratching my head and wondering where on earth my kids come up with this stuff!
So for this week, lets see what I can accomplish.
1. Continue with less screen time for everyone.
2. Read together more.
3. Talk more. Stop rushing. Just be in the moment.
4. Workout. 4-5 times this week.
5. Get back in touch with my creative side.
6. Finish projects. Stop starting so many at once!
7. Keep the toy room area clean! (And the boys still need to work on the laundry skills, mostly putting dirty clothes in the hamper and not ALL OVER the house)
8. Finish organizing and moving stuff around. Organize the boys bookshelves.
9. Get organized and have a plan for Summer.
10. Take more risks.
All that seems simple enough? Right?
At least I have a week to accomplish it all.
What do you plan to accomplish to this week?