Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
It is Monday, again. I have been in such a depressed state lately. I really thought I would have gotten myself out of it by now, but alas, here we are it is Monday again and I am still in my funk. It is getting better, I think, I hope. Some days are better than others, and those days are becoming more frequent, or so I hope. I hate this feeling of helplessness. It is horrible. It is time to climb out of this hole of loneliness and helplessness.
It seems this week I am really going to have to push myself if I want to get out of this funk. Like writing this, is the first step. Next step, come up with some goals. Next step, actually accomplish said goals.
So here we go. You ready?
1. Get rid of the clutter and junk and clean.
2. Keep my bedroom clean. I will fully admit that sometimes I am worse than my kids. Especially when I lack total motivation. The rest of the house gets taken care of, but my bedroom, well sometimes that is a lost cause.
3. Meal plan and cook. Nothing worse than being in a funk and eating greasy take out food that makes you feel worse after.
4. Get creative together. Reading, writing, drawing, colouring. Whatever it is as along as we get to be creative together. I love when I see my boys express themselves through art, you always learn something new.
5. Listen. I like to think that my family is good at communicating. We are all very open with each other. But I know there is always room for improvement in that department.
6. Write. Write of my blog, write ideas, write in a journal. Just write for the sake of writing.
7. Get out. I’ve been kind of hiding out lately. Staying home, not really talking to friends, breaking plans. And that is never a good idea. So this week I need to get out.
8. Workout. I have my Fitbit back on and I am determined to hit 10,000 steps at least every day and reach all my other goals.
9. Get out of my head and face my fears.
10. Stop putting things off.
I am not sure if this week will be good. Honestly it is off to a rainy gloomy start, but that does not mean I am ready to throw in the towel. I want this week to be good. I will work for this week to be good. I will have hope that this week will be good.
What are you doing this week? Do you have any goals? I would love to hear them!