One of my favourite parts of the holiday season, besides family, food, and Christmas lights, is Christmas movies!
I LOVE Christmas movies.
I remember when I was little cuddling up and watching “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” every Christmas Eve, and we can’t forget watching “A Christmas Story”.
Some of my favourite Christmas movies are
1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas. (The original cartoon, although the Jim Carrey one is funny too.) I remember laying on my grandparents bed in Florida and watching this moving. Such precious memories as they are no longer with us.
2. Scrooged. Bill Murray. Enough said.
3. A Christmas Story. Classic.
4. White Christmas. All time favourite. I was lucky enough to go see the broadway show with my mom it was amazing.
5. Frosty (the original cartoon).
6. The Santa Clause. (All 3 of them. Who doesn’t love Tim Allen?)
7. The Polar Express. Mostly because my boys love it, and every time I watch it with them I am brought back to the first time I watched it with them. We watch this every year and cuddle up. Such great memories with this movie.
8. Home Alone. (Only the first one.)
10. Miracle on 34th Street.
What are some of your favourite Christmas / Holiday Movies?