Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Month.
Hello New Adventure.
January passed by in a whirlwind of crazy busy, workouts, weight loss, germs, sickness and sleepless nights. I would say January was successful if I do say so myself. I set out on a fitness journey. Eating healthy and working out, weight loss has been an added bonus to it all. If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you should!
I am going into February with a new workout schedule. I’m super excited about it. Its time to mix things up when it comes to working out.
Besides working out I also need to make sure my house doesn’t fall apart, work gets done, and meals are cooked. Life must go on, so they say.
So now to get on with this month, and this weeks goals.
1. Cook meals at home. Meal plan. Have extra meals on hand for nights when I need easy healthy meals.
2. Get back to my cleaning schedule. Things always go smoother when I have a game plan going.
3. Spend less time in front of screens, more time together. Continue reading together.
4. Start planning birthday parties. All 3 kids birthdays are quickly approaching.
5. Start budgeting and saving money. I have an idea running around in my head. So time to start saving a little bit of money to have fun with.
6. Stick to my February fitness schedule.
7. Read a real book. Ok, this isn’t a week goal, its a month goal. In February I want to read a real book. Not a kids book, but a real book.
8. Work! Plain and simple. Work. I want (need) time to work.
9. Clean and organize my desk. Again.
10. Push past my comfort zone.
What do you hope to accomplish this week? Or this month?
Do you set goals for yourself?
I love setting goals and writing schedules and to-do lists. Its small things like that that help my house from falling apart every day!