Do you know how easy it is to ruin someones day? And by someone, I mean a toddler.
With three kids I have had my fair share of ruining someones day. I have never set out to do, yet some how I always mange do it. Sometimes I believe it has something to do with the seasons, where the sun is, how the planets are lined up, or maybe its simple because toddlers are wonderful little creatures filled with so much logic.
Here is how to ruin someones day in one simple step!
1. Give a child the blue bowl instead of the green bowl, which they never asked for but you should have known they wanted.
2. Give a child the blue plate instead of the other blue plate. You know the blue plate that is in the cupboard which they clearly can’t see, never asked for, but again clearly they wanted that one more.
3. Wash their hair at the start of their bath instead of at the end. Doing it out of order somehow ruins the bath and the child must get out immediately.
4. Take them out of the bath, even though all the water has drained out and they asked a minute ago to get out.
5. Cut the crust off their toast.
6. Leave the crust on their toast.
7. Give them toast.
8. Cut sandwich, or grilled cheese, into squares.
9. Cut sandwich, or grilled cheese, into triangles.
10. Give them the wrong sippy cup / cup.
11. No not that cup either. The other other one!
12. Get them dressed.
13. Help them put shoes on.
14. Take off their shoes when you get home.
15. Play with them.
16. Don’t play with them.
17. Stop them from painting or drawing on the walls. Clearly paper is not good enough for their artistic ability.
18. Brush their hair or brush their teeth.
19. Telling them you do not have the ability to control the weather. Clearly every mom should have this power.
20. When you can’t make the sun or moon move. Like when they want to see stars in the middle of the day.
21. Look at them. Or don’t. Either way depending on the day, the suns location, how the planets are lined up, not matter what you do, you are ruining their day.
22. Don’t let them play with dangerous things in the kitchen. You know because you want to keep the same amount of fingers they woke up with on their hand.
23. Forget that they need to ring the door bell EVERY time you come home. I think maybe there is a force field that can only be brought down when the door bell rings. Its magical. I’m not sure the reason, but clearly my child knows the reason.
24. Not let them bring bugs into the house. Bugs outside, people inside please.
25. Tell them they need to sleep.
Have you ever ruined your childs day? How did you do? Share below in the comments! I would love to hear how it happened!