Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Month.
Hello New Adventure!
So far I feel like I am totally winning at this whole Monday and adulting thing. But a part of me fears it may be setting me up for complete failure for this week! This morning I got up early, which for me is a giant thing, I love what little sleep I get, I got all three kids up, feed, lunches made and walked to school all with time to spare before school for some play time. Lets hope I can keep this up throughout the week.
This week will be crazy. I have two parties that I am planning, a 40th Anniversary celebration for my parents. 40 years! So crazy! My parents are so awesome. And here I thought my time with my husband was impressive when we had our anniversary last month. This week will consist of making decorations and planning and finalizing the meal. And everything needs to be done early because my son has an all weekend sporting event. My mother has been known to read my blog, so that is all I will be saying on the matter of her anniversary.
I also need to plan for a weekend away with my husband coming up, fathers day, and my little guys birthday.
Basically there is a lot coming up and I have a lot of planning and doing to do this week! So I will have to be extra organized and make sure all my plans are in order and all my goals for the week. Can’t have all work and no play. Right?
So my goals for the week are:
1. Have the house clean and organized for this weekend of busy sports and anniversary celebrating!
2. Meal plan and stick to it. Find more meals I can cook in the crockpot that are always kid friendly! (And easy!)
3. Help the kids as they get used to their new chores chart. Yes, I finally made one and I love it. The kids… no so much.
4. Read together. This comes and goes. Sometimes we read together every day for weeks on end, and then they go off and read on their own, and I miss them. I miss the cuddles and experiencing a book with them, it is almost as good as reading a really good book for the first time.
5. Get all my to-do lists in order and plans finalized so I can be ready for this weekend!
6. Workout. Working out is a must for me, for my energy level, and my happiness level!
7. Take a chance to relax. I don’t want to be to worn out to enjoy the weekend adventures!
8. Clean up and organize my desk/office. My kids have overrun my area with toys.
9. Organize all my ideas! I have SO many ideas in the works, and I keep coming up with more and more before I can actually do anything with the first ideas. I can’t do it all at the same time, I need to organize!
10. Keep on dream! Get out of my comfort zone!
This week is going to be busy. So lets get started!
What do you hope to accomplish this week?!