Well sort of it. More like a baby bonfire.
Ok. The truth, it was more like burning twigs and sticks from the yard.
I think to qualify as a bonfire it needs to be bigger and needs marshmallows. Pretty sure we can’t cross bonfire off of our Spring Bucket List yet.
Try not to look at the dead looking grass. My poor yard needs a lot of love this spring!
Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? Or a not so Wordless Wednesday post? Link up below! Don’t forget to stop by and say Hi after!
It is finally starting to feel like Spring, which has finally gotten me excited about Spring and doing Spring things.
So here is our Family Spring Bucket List
Spring Bucket List
1. Plant some flowers or vegetables.
2. Blow bubbles.
3. Dance in the rain. Complete with a sappy kiss in the rain with my husband. Because kisses in the rain are the best.
4. Fly a kite.
5. Bike ride.
6. Nature walk.
7. Feed the birds, and maybe some cute little chipmunks.
8. Have a bonfire. Complete with marshmallows!
9. Have a picnic, the whole sappy picture, blanket in the grass, cloud watching and all of that.
10. Spring Clean. (Oh the things you get excited about when you become a parent! Clean, de-clutter, re-organize, so much fun!)
Do you ever make Bucket Lists? Do you have any plans for the Spring? How will you enjoy the warmer weather?