I’m not one for gardening. I hate it. I tend to kill plants. Its one of my special talents. So when I manage to keep something alive, it is very exciting for me. I was out in the backyard all weekend with the kids when I noticed new life growing.
Another reason I love spring, besides the end of winter, is watching new life grow.
Here are a couple photos I took, so I can share with you all, and prove that I haven’t killed my plants. (Yet, well at least not all of them!)
My lilac tree survived the winter (and me!). I can’t wait for these to fully bloom! I love lilacs! One of my favourites!
My raspberry plant survived as well! Lets hope this year I get more than 3 raspberries! Pretty sure thats all that grew last year.
Happy Spring all!
This is Fred.
Fred is my new tomato plant. He shall live a long and bountiful life. As long as my husband doesn’t kill him like my last plant. In his defence he was doing yard work and thought it was a weed. (Yeah, I know, whatever.) So here is my new cherry tomato plant! Can’t wait for him to grow!
Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? Or a Not-So Wordless Wednesday post? Link up below!
My black thumb may actually start turning green!
You can read more about these wonderful sunflowers here
Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? Or a Not So Wordless Wednesday post?
Link up below!
It is finally starting to feel like Spring, which has finally gotten me excited about Spring and doing Spring things.
So here is our Family Spring Bucket List
Spring Bucket List
1. Plant some flowers or vegetables.
2. Blow bubbles.
3. Dance in the rain. Complete with a sappy kiss in the rain with my husband. Because kisses in the rain are the best.
4. Fly a kite.
5. Bike ride.
6. Nature walk.
7. Feed the birds, and maybe some cute little chipmunks.
8. Have a bonfire. Complete with marshmallows!
9. Have a picnic, the whole sappy picture, blanket in the grass, cloud watching and all of that.
10. Spring Clean. (Oh the things you get excited about when you become a parent! Clean, de-clutter, re-organize, so much fun!)
Do you ever make Bucket Lists? Do you have any plans for the Spring? How will you enjoy the warmer weather?