Hello New Day.
Hello New Week.
Hello New Adventure.
Monday, here we are again. Last week went by in a blur. Maybe that was the cold medicine I was on. Or maybe it was that I was so busy running after 3 kids with very little sleep. Maybe its a combination of it all.
This week I’m not sure what direction I want to go in. There are so many things on the go. I am having a hard time figuring out which one should be first.
My goals for this week are;
1. Get my house back in order. After 2 weeks of sickness and all around grossness and sleep deprivation I need to get things back in order.
2. Finish all my half started projects that I have started around here. (Odd thing when I’m sick I have random bursts of energy and the need to start projects then I always run out of energy and feel worse.)
3. Cook. Healthy meals. I have got in a rut with my cooking lately and I need out, so if you have any fun recipes send them this way!
4. 15 minute tidy up timer. I need to get back in this habit. I also finally started the idea of putting a basket on the table by the bottom of the stairs of stuff that needs go up stairs. Now to remember to empty the basket at the end of each day!
5. Spend time together. Be silly. Have movie nights again. Enjoy time together. Have fun. Build forts. Just be together in the moment.
6. Workout. I made up a workout schedule that I have been doing a good job at sticking to. I haven’t been able to give it my all lately, but this week I will.
7. Spend more time on me. Know that it is ok to do things for myself. Know that it is ok to be alone, do things on my own just for me.
8. Try meditating again.
9. Create. Work. Dream. Have fun.
10. Try new things.
What do you hope to accomplish this week?
Mostly I am just hoping that I can make it through the week without any more sickness and germs entering my house!